Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Good Bible

Just recently I was introduced to The Companion Bible. It was giving to me by a very nice lady at my job. I never even heard of this Bible before she showed it to me.

It is interesting how God works in our lives. I have no idea why God still has me working at this job. I really starting disliking this job. However. the nice lady and I started talking. As we were talking I found out she is a believer also and she introduced me to this Bible. It is a King James Version, but don't let that turn you off. The author, Ethelbert William Bullinger does a good job a describing the Hebrew and Greek words.

The Cover

                                                                         

                                  This is a sample page

No comments:

Post a Comment